Product Label Description:
Contains the best researched herbs and nutrients in promotion of calming, plus general nervous system tonic support. Especially helpful during travel, hormonal irritability and stressful times.*
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system
- Vitamin B6 supports GABA production in the brain
- L-Theanine, the main amino acid found in green tea, has historical use for its calming and relaxing effect
- Supportive herbal nerve tonics: Passionflower, Skullcap and Hops
Promotes a calming effect for occasional stress, nervous tension and hormonal irritability. *
2 capsules, 1 or 2 times per day. This product could potentiate the use of barbiturates and central nervous system “depressant medications,” including the sedative effects of antihistamines, alcohol. Avoid during pregnancy and lactation. Contains phytoestrogens in hops.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.