Do you have some health-minded folks in your life? Well, we have some fun gift ideas for them! From aromatherapy to fair trade purses, we think they'll enjoy some of these spirit-lifting, colorful goodies.
1. FeelGoodz Clutches and 3-n-1 Bags: Based out of NC, they travel the world so we don't have to! They've partnered with weaving cooperatives in Guatemala to source their fair trade fabrics and we just love the colors and patterns of these beautiful bags!
2. Pure Plant Joy, Wish, and Peace Candles: These candles bring home the scents and colors of the season in clean, non-toxic coconut wax candles. Read more about their process here.
3. Veriditas By Pranarom "Scientific Aromatherapy": We just added Veriditas to our Murrells Inlet shop and are in love with their beautiful seasonal blends. Plus they have an aromatherapy "Starter Kit," a Frankincense and Argan Oil gift set, and a Lavender and Calendula gift set. Perfect for the essential oil fan in your life or someone just getting started.
4. CBD oil from CW Hemp: We can't keep this stuff on the shelves! CBD has really gained in popularity this year, and for good reason. It provides support for multiple body systems. That's why we think it would make a great stocking stuffer for someone in your life who needs (and probably deserves) a little extra relaxation and stress support. If you aren't familiar with the story of young Charlotte Figi, stop by the shop and we'll tell you sometime. In the meantime, here's a great article about CBD.
5. Pacha Soap and Froth Bombs: Spice up someone's stocking with Pacha Soaps fragrant bulk soaps and froth bombs. And they're a company with a mission, so you know that with every bar purchased, you are empowering communities and helping kids get the hygiene they need to attend school and have a successful start in life. We have a special holiday scent coming to the shop soon and a variety of others to choose from.
Not sure what to pick? How about a gift certificate?